Want to boost your Career in Business or Management & Marketing?
Let us talk about the University of Stirling first which is ranked among the top universities in the United Kingdom. The university has more than 14,000 thousand students. The majority of the students are pursuing undergrad degrees. The university has world-class faculty that numbers around 1500+ who are always keen on helping students in learning new things and making the best out of their degrees.
It is most important to state here that 20% of the university population is international. The overseas students come from 120+ countries and this speaks a lot about the level of diversity this university offers.
Let us get to business and talk about the best part: RANKING!
The University of Stirling is ranked 28th for UK universities.
• Business, Management, and Marketing – Top 15 in the UK, 3rd in Scotland
• Criminology – 1st in Scotland, 3rd in the UK
• Economics – Top 5 in the UK, 2nd in Scotland
• Education – Top 20 in the UK, Top 5 in Scotland
• English and Creative Writing – Top 20 in the UK, Top 5 in Scotland
• Geography and Environmental Studies – Top 5 in Scotland
• Journalism, Publishing and Public Relations – Top 5 in the UK, 2nd in Scotland
• Law – Top 20 in the UK, Top 5 in Scotland
• Mathematics – Top 5 in Scotland
• Media and Film Studies – Top 20 in the UK, 3rd in Scotland
• Modern Languages and Linguistics – Top 5 in Scotland
• Nursing and Midwifery – Top 5 in Scotland
• Philosophy – Top 5 in Scotland
• Politics – Top 5 in Scotland
• Sociology – Top 20 in the UK, Top 5 in Scotland
The aim of the degree is to create industry leaders, managers, and entrepreneurs, who’re confident in the use of business analytics tools and critical thinking abilities. This allows for better and informed decision-making in your management career. There’s an emphasis on entrepreneurship, innovation, and strategic management. You’ll also develop an appreciation of corporate social responsibility, ethical decision-making, and managing change.
Employability after graduation:
More than 96% of postgraduate leavers are in employment or further study within fifteen months of graduating.
Now, are there any scholarships? Yes.
The scholarship is awarded in the form of a £4,000 tuition fee waiver for the first year of a Master’s degree and is open to all full-time, self-funding students who are classed as international for tuition fee purposes.
Postgraduate Pakistan Scholarships:
This scholarship is open to full-time, on-campus, self-funding applicants who are either Pakistani nationals or are living in Pakistan at the point of application.
What else a student can desire? Why wait?
Register on the website @ http://portal.fespak.com/FES-Registration-form and meet one of our counsellors to start your amazing journey with us.