- Malta is a wonderful study abroad destination for students who are more comfortable in English-speaking regions.
- Whilst offering great opportunities for overseas students, life in Malta still retains its traditional flavor. The locals are friendly, the island is very safe and to top it all, it is one of the cheapest places to Study in Europe.
- A tuition cost for 8 credits for international students studying the Arts or Business courses is 1,080 Euros for undergraduate students and 1,360 Euros for Science career paths.
- University of Malta.
- University of Malta is ranked 601 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and has an overall score of 4.2 stars, according to student reviews on Study portals, the best place to find out how students rate their study and living experience at universities from all over the world.
- Malta’s Comparatively Affordable Cost of Living. Generally, Malta is a very affordable country to live.
- The website Numbeo estimate that Malta is 10% cheaper than the USA and that rents are 35% lower.
- As international students your monthly living expenses can come around 500 Euro per month including food, transportation, and leisure activities.