|Universities & Colleges||City|
|University In Windsor||Windsor|
|Institut supérieur d’informatique (ISI) College, Montreal, Canada|
|Institute of Technology Development of Canada - ITD||Vancouver|
|M College||LaSalle borough|
|Conestoga College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning||Kitchener, Ontario|
|Confederation College||Thunder Bay|
|Evergreen College||Downtown Toronto, Brampton, Markham, Mississauga, Oakville, Scarborough and Calgary, Alberta|
|Kwantlen Polytechnic University|
|LCI Education Network||Montréal|
|Niagara College||Southern, Ontario|
|Northern Lights College||Dawson Creek, British Columbia|
|Sheridan College||Oakville, Brampton, Mississauga, Ontario|
|Toronto School of Management||Toronto|
|Trinity Western University||Langley, British Columbia|
|University of the Fraser Valley - UFV||Abbotsford|
|University of Regina||Regina|
- At the university level, 2 out of every 5 academics hold at least one international degree. And Canada has 11 of the top 250 universities worldwide.
- Canada rank #1 in the world when it comes to quality of life. According to the World University Rankings, Canada also has 5 of the top 100 best student cities in the world.
- In the last decade alone, Canada created 1.6 million new jobs for graduates.
- The Canadian government offers a work program to students who have obtained a diploma from a post-secondary school in Canada and are looking to gain work experience.
- Living in Canada can be a life changing experience. It is a nation that boasts beautiful countryside that is interspersed by modern cities. It is a popular living location with people who are looking to bask in natural beauty whilst enjoying all the modern conveniences that are found in the Western world.
- The average cost for a two-bedroom apartment in Canada is approximately CAN$990 per month.
- If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you may apply for public health insurance. With it, you don’t have to pay for most health-care
- The average Part Time for Students salary in Canada is $37,050 per year or $19 per hour. Entry level positions start at $27,300 per year while most experienced workers make up to $62,985 per year.